Seller committed elsewhere. Now is your time to seize this rare opportunity in a rising market. Perfectly positioned On-Top Buderim in iconic street with sweeping ocean and hinterland views only a short level stroll to The Village with scope to add additional level.
• Breathtaking panoramic ocean and hinterland views in a quiet, prestigious Buderim location
• Perfect entertainers' layout with extra high ceilings and seamless indoor/outdoor living
• Year-round cooling breezes and abundance of birdlife in a private, peaceful setting
• Contemporary central kitchen featuring large pantry, quality appliances and large communal breakfast bar
• Expansive combined air-conditioned dining and living room with large glass doors to capture coastal views and breezes
• Spacious private covered timber entertaining deck flowing effortlessly from multiple indoor living spaces
• Luxurious air-conditioned master suite with ocean views, chic ensuite, walk in robe and balcony
• Three additional bedrooms with built-ins, carpets and two with amazing views
• Large main bathroom with quality fixtures and fittings, bathtub separate shower plus additional powder room
• Scope to add additional lower level or renovate to maximise the home's sweeping panoramic outlook and nature backdrop
• Massive under house storage plus easy access from street for caravan or boat
• Low maintenance lawn and mature gardens, fully fenced and room for a pool
• Double lock-up garage with extra storage and internal access
• Short stroll to Buderim Village, cafes, Buderim Mountain State School, easy access to highway and beautiful beaches
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, TM Estate Agents will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate and that the property meets their requirements.