This townhouse is perfect to come home to. Situated in a small, friendly, secure, leafy complex with plenty of parking, it is an ideal purchase for the investor or first time buyer.
Features include -
* Three good size bedrooms which all have built in robes new ceiling fans
* Master bedroom is air conditioned for comfort on those warmer days
* Family bathroom with separate bath tub, brand new vanity and walk in shower
* Galley style kitchen with ample storage, new sink & stove top
* Bright lounge room and dining area with timber-look flooring
* Separate WC both upstairs and downstairs for convenience
* Single lock up garage with handy internal access
* Additional private space for vehicle or trailer
* Undercover courtyard and new Colorbond fencing in the fully fenced backyard
* Large laundry
* Great visitor parking
* Friendly on-site manager and sense of community in the complex
* Secure, gated access to complex
* Rental Appraisal $450/week (Property is vacant)
* Affordable Body Corp Fees at $70/week
9/70 Ridgevale is positioned next door to convenience stores, op shop and take out retailers. It is less than five minutes’ drive to both major Helensvale shopping centres and state schools. The library, swimming pool and bowls club are also within 5 minutes away. There are many local play parks and a dog park close by. The beautiful Broadwater is under 15 minutes away by car.
The area offers many attractions, excellent primary and high schools located nearby, local shops, medical centre, doctors, parks, skate park, bikeways, walkways, public transport and a short drive to theme parks - Wet and Wild, Movie World, Dreamworld and White-Water world. A short drive to the M1 Pacific Motorway for commuting north to Brisbane and south to Coolangatta and Gold Coast airport, only 10 minutes from Harbour Town Shopping outlets & Reading Cinemas.
Please email/enquire with agent to register for the next available viewing.(Listing ID: 21089288 )