Forthcoming auction if not sold prior - Thursday 9th December 5:30pm
Beautifully renovated and ready to occupy, this lovely three-bedroom home will be highly sought after by young families and those looking to enter the market. Positioned in one of the most northern areas in Tuggeranong, this home is simply a few hundred metres from Kambah Village, the neighbourhood ovals and expansive parkland. With ease of access to arterial roads, local schools, fabulous walking tracks and great amenities - this is an exceptionally convenient location.
With nothing left to do but move in and enjoy, the new owners will appreciate the care and consideration that has gone into every detail of the renovation and upgrades. Beautifully finished, the kitchen has been renovated to the highest standard. It comes complete with stone benches, 5 burner gas cooktop, stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar and lovely front garden outlook.
With light filled living at the forefront of its design, floor to ceiling glass has been used extensively throughout the home. A combination of picture, awning and standard windows frame the outlook over the gorgeous landscaped gardens - truly bringing the outdoors in. Glass sliding doors provide seamless access from the indoors to the outdoors and make entertaining family and friends effortless.
Fully renovated and positioned in one of the convenient areas of the suburb - this home won't last on the market long. If you have been searching for a perfect entry level opportunity where all the hard work has been completed, be sure to inspect 9 Aitken Circuit, Kambah.
* Perfect entry level opportunity to the sought after suburb of Kambah
* Fantastically positioned across from Kambah Village Shopping Centre, a short walk to St Thomas the Apostle's Primary School and surrounding playing fields
* Light filled living area with floor to ceiling glass and glass sliding door access to rear garden
* Renovated kitchen with stone benches, 5 burner gas cooktop, stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar and front garden outlook
* Generous bedroom sizes with oversized main bedroom and queen sized secondary bedrooms
* Main bathroom with separate shower/bath, separate toilet
* Linen cupboard and additional storage throughout
* Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling throughout the whole home
* Expansive rear garden with covered entertaining space, and segregated grassed area for children and pets to play, vegetable patch, established fruit trees such as apple, apricot, fig, pear and olive
* Perfectly positioned in a sought-after suburb with ease of access to arterial roads to Woden, Tuggeranong and Canberra City shopping precincts
* Car accommodation provided by double garage with covered access to the home
* Rinnai instant hot water
* Landscaped front gardens and rendered exterior make for excellent street appeal