Situated blissfully among the treetops is this unique family home that will have you at one with the vast surrounding bushland. This elevated home effortlessly combines the relaxed feel and breathtaking views of a Blue Mountains retreat while conveniently being right in the action of a vibrant Sydney lifestyle as you'll be only minutes to Hornsby Westfield Shopping Centre, cafe's, restaurants and entertainment precinct.
Picture unwinding on your entertainment deck, a dip in the pool, snuggling beside the slow combustion fireplace or bunkering down in your hidden home office, separately positioned above the garage.
- 3 bedrooms, master with renovated ensuite and walk-in-robe
- Bedroom 2 and 3 with built-in robes
- Main bathroom has been beautifully renovated with rain showerhead and free-standing bath
- Versatile studio / home office space / study / rumpus above garage with new air conditioning
- Expansive downstairs living and dining area with Norwegian-style slow combustion fireplace and ceiling fan
- Well appointed kitchen, induction cooktop, with views over the awe-inspiring bushland
- Stunning wrap around deck and superb outdoor entertaining area with spectacular bushland views every which way you look
- Ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning throughout
- Timber flooring downstairs and carpet upstairs
- Built in ceiling WiFi access point and Security camera video surveillance system
- Laundry with additional pantry space and toilet
- Swimming pool with salt water chlorinator (12mnths old) and sunbathing deck
- Low maintenance backyard with natural rockery artforms keeping you connected to the Berowra Valley surrounds
- Plenty of storage, rainwater tank and shed
- Large single car garage
Location, Location, Location:
- Gorgeous bush setting in quiet tree-lined street
- Hornsby South, Asquith Boys, Asquith Girls and Turramurra High School Catchments
- 1.9km (approx 4 min drive) to Hornsby Train Station, shops and cafes
- 2km (approx 5 min drive) to Hornsby Westfield Shopping Centre, restaurants and entertainment precinct
- Easy access to an array of private and Catholic schools including Barker College, Loreto Normanhurst, St Leos College, Abbotsleigh School, Knox Grammar School and Normanhurst Boys' High School
- 700m (approx) to Ginger Meggs park and playground
AUCTION: Saturday 27th November at 1.30pm. Registration from 1pm.
For further information please contact Dion Verzeletti on 0413 753 695.
COVID-19 MESSAGE - OPEN HOMES, INSPECTIONS AND AUCTIONS
We are taking as many precautions as possible to ensure that all our clients - be it tenants, homeowners or prospective buyers are safe at all times.
- A condition of entry to inspections is for all attendees to be electronically signed in
- 1 person per 4 square metres of space for part of the premises that are indoor areas (note that the 10-person visitor cap for residences DOES NOT apply)
- 1 person per 2 square metres of space for part of the premises that are outdoor areas (note that the 30 person cap for outdoor public gatherings DOES NOT apply)
- A person who is over 12 years of age must wear a fitted face covering whilst indoors unless an exception applies
- Agents must take reasonable steps to ensure all staff, customers and contractors are fully vaccinated when registering entry to premises using Service NSW app
- Hand sanitiser is required to be used before and after the inspection (this will be provided)
- 1.5m personal distancing measures MUST be obeyed
- Touching of surfaces is NOT permitted in the property
- Children MUST hold their parents hand throughout the inspection
- If you have travelled overseas recently, have been in close contact with someone that has been or is unwell, we ask that you please wait until others have viewed the property
- People's health and safety is our priority and we are working with customers and changing to meet the new normal and minimum community standards of conduct as per the NSW Health advice.
Under the Public Health Order - as at 12 October 2021.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.