Situated on a level 630m2 block in the popular suburb of Salisbury is this 3-bedroom, 1 bathroom, family home, set back on one of Salisbury’s popular streets, within walking distance to the Ainsworth Street Shopping Precinct, Salisbury Sports Club, public transport and much, much more.
With original fixtures and fittings, this family home is just the ticket for buyers wanting to get into the Salisbury market and improve on what is already a tidy established home well situated on a good-sized block. You may decide to purchase as an investment initially and rent out and then move in down the track, the choice is yours!
Features at a glance:
• Three good sized bedrooms, two with cooling ceiling fans
• Functional tidy kitchen with access to outside of property
• Large open plan lounge and dining area off the kitchen
• Tidy bathroom, shower over bath plus storage; Separate loo
• Rear sunroom off lounge with sliding access to backyard
• Popular timber floorboards through living and bedrooms
• Extended carport for undercover parking for your vehicle
• Large flat 630m2 block; Garden shed for garden equipment
• Some insect screens and security screens on windows and doors
• Super close to public transport, schools, cafes, and parks
• Walking distance to Ainsworth shops, Salisbury Sports Club etc
Salisbury is quickly establishing itself as a hotspot in Brisbane's south. It's easy to see why people choose to live here, given that it's only 11km from Brisbane's CBD and a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza, and Market Square, as well as its popular community vibe.
This excellent home is close to the Salisbury railway station, city bus stations, shopping, cafes, and leafy green parks. Also nearby are Aldi, the QEII Hospital, Griffith University (Nathan Campus), and the M1, which takes roughly 12 minutes to get into the city (in good traffic).
This property is also close to many of Salisbury's top schools, including two popular C & K Kindergartens, well-regarded State and Catholic schools, and the primary and secondary campuses of Brisbane Christian College.
For more information, please call Mark on 0434 917 766 today!