Pittwater Lifestyle on Your Doorstep - Family Home plus Income
Call Nick on 0411 197 486 if you would prefer to arrange a private viewing
You've only to walk down to Winnererremy Bay, the Flying Fox Playground and on to Rowlland Reserve from this comfortable family home to appreciate just how close you are to the joy of Pittwater living.
Built new in 2010 and with a Council Approved two bedroom granny flat added in 2017, the home offers a brilliant combination of a 4 bedroom family home PLUS a totally separate 2 bedroom granny flat (currently rented for $590 per week).
Key features - Main Family Home:
• Level access to ground floor living incl. open plan kitchen and family room, separate study, laundry, powder room and double lock up garage,
• Upstairs - master suite with walk in robe and full ensuite, second open plan living area, 3 double bedrooms each with built ins and main bathroom with separate loo
• The home has 7.5 kW rooftop Solar system
• Solar hot water
• Reverse cycle air conditioning and gas heating
• Compact, easy care garden
• Auto double garage plus off street parking for 2+ cars on the driveway
Key features - Granny Flat:
• Built new in 2017
• Comfortable feeling of separation from the main home which enters from Waterview St
• 2 bedrooms and 2 toilets (one loo on the ground floor)
• Full air conditioned
• Level off street parking at the front door
Council Rates: $2,171.22 pa
Water Rates: $582.84 pa
Land Area: 550 sqm approx.
Call Nick Scarf - 0411 197 486
DISCLAIMER - The information contained in this media including but not limited to any property description, drawing, plan, survey or image has been furnished to us from sources we believe to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. All measurements, distances, areas and time references are approximations only.