Occupying a desirable position within the luxurious and tightly held Moreton View Tower complex is this 2 bed, 2 bath, 2 car apartment with stunning vistas of both corridors of the river. Offering an excellent opportunity to experience waterfront living, this apartment is ideally located in the Dockside precinct and presents a relaxed lifestyle in the heart of Kangaroo Point. Owners will thoroughly enjoy this stunning home, with the sprawling views and the high standard of luxury found throughout the apartment
The entrance to the property seamlessly flows into an open plan living, kitchen, and dining area – creating an open space that leads out onto the entertainer's balcony – designed to accentuate breathtaking and direct views of both corridors of the river. The spacious kitchen offers beautiful stone benchtops and ample storage space, with a separate laundry and more storage just off to the side.
The king-sized master suite offers direct balcony access with an incredible backdrop – well designed and complete with a walk-in-wardrobe and an ensuite with double vanity and spacious shower. The second bedroom offers built-in robes, balcony access and main bathroom access – featuring a separate shower and bath.
· Unobstructed and breath-taking views of both corridors of the Brisbane River
· Apartment is located on level 18
· Open plan living, dining and kitchen + entertainer's balcony
· Spacious master bedroom with ensuite, walk-through wardrobe, river views and balcony access
· Second spacious bedroom with balcony access, river views, built-in wardrobe
· Main bathroom with separate bath and shower
· Carpeted bedrooms and timber flooring throughout living spaces
· Huge separate laundry space
· Two side-by-side car parks
· Facilities include gym, meeting room, pool, sauna BBQ area, on-site management
· Video intercom security
· Ducted air-conditioning throughout
This is waterfront living at its best, built to fit a standard of luxury and elegance. Kangaroo Point as a suburb is also evolving and the new green footbridge, proposed Woolworths and Ferry/City Cat terminals will only make KP a more desirable suburb to call home!
Moreton View Tower is a secure building located on the river at Dockside. Facilities include two large entertainment decks, the northern deck features the pool, sauna, spa and barbecue area, the southern deck has a children's playground, large barbecue & drying areas. There is also a conference room onsite which can be booked by residents.
Located at the prestigious Dockside precinct, this lovely home offers the convenience of dining, hair and beauty salon and fitness centre at your doorstep complimented by the Kangaroo Point inner city lifestyle. Kangaroo Point is the hub of the peninsula with easy access to cross river ferries, shops, restaurants and the Story Bridge Hotel. Transport needs are serviced by ferries, City Cats, Buses,
Clem Jones tunnel (M7), Southeast Freeway and Story Bridge. Entertainment is supplied by the Jazz Club, Story Bridge Hotel and the Gabba'.