This renovated weatherboard home set on 50 acres has everything ready for you to move in. Centrally situated just 10-15 minutes from both St Arnaud and Charlton, so you have the convenience of either town. The acreage is ideal for cropping and has stock (double) fencing all around. It is currently earning an income of approximately $5,000 per annum.
Our home comprises:-
- 2 large bedrooms
- Games room
- Large kitchen which has been recently refurbished with electric cooking.
- Lounge with Coonara wood heater and a recently re-modelled fireplace.
- Bathroom /toilet which has been renovated with an extra large shower. Gas hot water.
- Pantry/laundry area.
- Double glass sliding doors facing out to acreage
- Ceiling fans in all rooms
- Insulation and newly installed satellite broadband.
- Verandah all the way around house.
- One new 40x20ft shed with power and large workbench & 30x20ft wood/storage shed
- 55 thousand litres of drinking water, 25 thousand litres of garden water and 5 Meg Dam with windmill to transfer water to the house
- Large secure dog enclosure
There are approximately 150 native trees now planted to border the land which is situated near Avoca River. It is extremely child friendly and very tidy.
Additional equipment available (which is negotiable) include:-
- 2 year old ride-on mower with trailer
Pool table, Tasmanian oak, slate, turned legs, as new with heaps of accessories
There is easy access to all surrounding towns being only 800m from the main road. St Arnaud has all the amenities you need included good medical, hospitals, schools, supermarket, banking etc. Everything you need, otherwise Charlton is there too.
If you are seeking that place away from the rat-race or a great place to raise a family, at a very affordable price, then this may be your answer. To find out more, call today.