This classic home is set on a hilltop corner site of 870m2 enjoying panoramic views to the various mountain ranges that surround Brisbane.
Within easy walking distance of Wilston State School, Wilston Village precinct and Newmarket rail station, this grand design is both elevated and convenient.
All the hallmarks of the period are on display here including stained glass doors & windows, tall VJ ceilings & interiors, timber breezeways, ornate timber fretwork, polished pine floors, wrap-around verandahs, large sash windows and fanlights.
The home offers 2 levels of accommodation with verandahs and courtyards to each level ensuring plenty of room to find a quiet space for yourself.
Features include :-
- Excellent natural light and ventilation throughout
- Wilston State School & Kelvin Grove catchments
- Huge 870m2 corner allotment
- Well appointed kitchen with quality appliances
- Huge master suite with sunroom
- Most rooms open to a wide verandah
- Bathrooms to each level
- Large carport