Located in the picturesque bayside location of Empire Bay this single home offers two separate villa style residences currently rented separately maximising the rental return. Both homes offer a functional floor plan, free flowing open plan kitchen, individual laundries, separate double lock up garage plus a private outdoor setting. Set on a generous 683sqm level block this property offers a fantastic investment opportunity or has the potential to add your own personal touches.
Situated in a convenient location close to Empire Bay Primary school, village shops, cafe and a short to the waterfront reserve, boat ramp and ferry wharf.
Additional features include:
• Four generous bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans
• Timber floorboards and air conditioning in living spaces
• Two centralised open plan kitchens with dishwasher and electric appliances
• Modern bathroom with tub and separate w/c
• Freestanding double garage plus ample off-street parking
• Private low maintenance gardens with a sunny northerly aspect
• Currently rented separately for $750.00 per week in total
• Moments to Empire Bay wharf and waterfront reserve
• On the bus route to local train stations, shops and schools
• Superb lifestyle or Investment opportunity and only 90 minutes to Sydney for commuters
Land Size: 683sqm
Council Rates: $2,344 per annum
Updated Rental Estimate: $820 per week