Offering direct and exclusive access from Well Street, this ultra-stylish 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment stands out as a sunlit sanctuary in the heart of Middle Brighton. Set so superbly on the ground floor of the Rothelowman-designed Oscar complex, step outside and explore Church Street cafes before walking along the foreshore to the iconic Brighton Bathing Boxes. Your search stops here!
The home makes an immediate impact with spacious living and dining on character-rich oak floorboards. Flawlessly finished, a Caesarstone-topped kitchen boasts an imposing waterfall-edged breakfast bar, the full suite of high-quality Miele appliances and an integrated Fisher and Paykel fridge/freezer.
Make a seamless sliding glass connection with an elevated and sheltered terrace overlooking tree-lined Well Street. Framed by a vertical garden, this is a welcoming space set to be enjoyed all year round with the chance to entertain in northeastern sunlight, grow your own garden and instantly connect with the neighbourhood via a secure entrance.
Filled with natural light and substantial in size, both bedrooms are generously robed with the roomy main serviced by a fully tiled ensuite. The principal bathroom is centrally positioned graced with Caesarstone finishes, mirrored cabinetry and floor-to-ceiling tiles.
Comprehensive features include a handy study nook, a large concealed laundry, ducted heating/cooling in every room, basement parking and a storage cage. Setting an exacting standard for market entrants, downsizers and out-of-towners with lock-and-leave ambitions, inspect to be impressed!
At a glance...
* 2 large bedrooms with BIR, main with study nook and a fully tiled ensuite
* Spacious open-plan living and dining with integrated cabinetry
* Gleaming kitchen with high-quality Miele appliances, a waterfall-edged Caesarstone breakfast bar, soft-closing drawers and a fully integrated Fisher and Paykel fridge/freezer
* Sleek central bathroom featuring floor-to-ceiling tiles and a Caesarstone-topped vanity
* Large concealed laundry with a sink
* Elevated entertainers’ terrace with power, a tap, a vertical garden and direct street access
* Ducted heating and cooling throughout
* Double glazing
* Roller blinds
* Recessed down-lighting
* Lightly toned oak flooring
* Basement car parking plus a storage cage
* Secure video intercom entry
* Moments from restaurants, cafes, schools, parkland, shopping, trains and the beach
Property Code: 2197