381 Docklands Drive, Docklands
Combining global influences with a uniquely Melbourne flavour, Escala draws inspiration from the maritime history of the Docklands. It is brought to life with a finely detailed palette of brickwork, stone, stained glass and lush gardens.
· Located in NewQuay, Escala offers a prime street address nestled within a quiet residential area.
· Designed by Six Degrees Architects, the development comprises one, two- and three-bedroom configurations, with a range of apartments, lofts and SOHOs (home offices).
· Amenities: Heated indoor swimming pool, Spa, Gym, Private gardens & rooftop garden, Secluded barbecue areas, Library, Piazza...
· Shopping: The District Docklands, Costco Wholesale and Queen Victoria Market are just nearby
· Transportation: Walking distance to Bus 220, Tram 30&35 and Southern Cross Station
· Education: Within school zone of Docklands Primary School & University High
Haileybury, West Melbourne, RMIT University and University of Melbourne are all in easy reach
· Leisure: Marvel Stadium, NewQuay Square, Southern Star Observation Wheel and a bunch of parks
· Healthcare: The Royal Melbourne Hospital
This prestigious 1-Bedroom, 1-Bathroom, 1-Car Park loft apartment will bring you:
· Generous total sized of 85.8 sqm
· Estimated settlement time: March 2022
· Impressive interiors are illuminated by natural light by South-east facing aspect, delivering generous proportions.
· Lower level: A gourmet kitchen accompanies the spacious zoned living and dining domain, where engineered timber floors complement high ceilings and crisp white walls. A balcony and a bedroom with built-in wardrobe. Along with a contemporary bathroom and European laundry. Mezzanine & upper level: A retreat.
· Split system heating and cooling
· Secure intercom entry
· Secure car space & storage cage enhances the appeal of this inner-city gem
Whether you are a first home buyer or astute investor looking to add to your growing portfolio, this property is not to be missed. Call Ryan Fong on 0491 088 178 NOW to discuss!!