The Phone Code for this property is: 81579. Please quote this number when phoning or texting.
Located in Fulham (near Toogoolawah), South East Queensland. This is a rare opportunity to secure a large holding in the Somerset Regional Council area which was last offered for sale in 1957. Two fully fenced freehold lots, Lot 44/RP15314 (53.709ha) and Lot 45/RP15314 (94.772ha) backing onto National Park with cattle yards, bore and dam.
No house or power so a blank canvas for you to build your dream house and live totally off the grid; or build a shed. Escape the rat race, enjoy the peace, serenity and wildlife while earning an income. If you enjoy 4x4 off-road adventures, horse riding, challenging mountain bike/motocross zones then this is the perfect place for you to enjoy your outdoor adventures and earn an income at the same time from cattle. Absolute privacy, no nearby neighbours to hear or see anything you do.
• Set privately and peacefully at the end of a no through road
• Registered access easement through Lot 43 RP15314 ensures a completely private access
• Close proximity to cattle sale yards: Toogoolawah (15 min), Woodford (55 min), Moreton (60min)
• 1.5 hours to Brisbane. 1.25 hours to Sunshine Coast
• 3 Megalitre (3 million litres) dam
• Bore with Lorentz low flow solar pump and two solar panels
• Automatic shut off fitted to bore and tank
• 5,000 gallon (22,730 L) holding tank
• Cattle yards
• Vet crush
• Calf cradle
• Loading ramp
• Fully fenced- with 4km of new barb wire fencing
• Graded fire break
• Carrying capacity 100 cows and progeny
• Supports 50 cows and progeny during severe drought with reliable water supply (bore and dam have never failed)
• Millable stand of ironbark
• Dam currently overflowing and paddocks are abundant with Kangaroo grass, Blue grass and Native grasses
• Zoning rural allowing flexibility for choosing site for shed and house location. Multiple flat areas in elevated positions for a 360 degree panoramic view
• Freehold land with no native title claims within or on adjoining properties
• Not listed on the Environmental Management Register
• Not listed on the Contaminated Land Register
• Registered access easement on lot 44 to allow access to lot 45
• DAMS information mapping available on request
If you are searching for either a sensational lifestyle block, or cattle grazing/cropping property then this is the property for you. With magnificent views, permanent water and rural zoning the possibilities are endless.
Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, For Sale By Owner (forsalebyowner.com.au Pty Ltd) cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.