Perfectly positioned between Sydney harbor foreshore & the surrounding parkland, this immaculately designed apartment is offering you the best choice of luxury & comfort lifestyle with only moments’ walking to Marina Square Shopping Centre, Wentworth Point Public School, local shops, cafes, restaurants, bus stops, ferry wharf and Bennelong Bridge which provides a quick link to Rhodes.
Situated on the 3rd Floor of the iconic “Taiga” complex built by Sekisui House, one of Japan's most respected community developers, it offers highly luxurious resort style amenities including boutique rooftop pool, barbeque area, lavish landscaped podium, relaxing music room, library, meeting room and a plush lounge area which are exclusively available to the residents of Taiga.
· Modern open plan layout with free-flowing living/dining area access to balcony.
· Spacious open entertaining balcony.
· One spacious bedroom with built-in wardrobe plus one extra-large study room.
· Gourmet kitchen with Caesar Stone benches, gas cooking, stainless steel European appliances, including oven, cooktop, microwave &dishwasher.
· Internal laundry with dryer.
· Video security intercom.
· Air Conditioning.
· NBN ready
· One Secure car space plus one bonus storage cage
Highly recommend to first home buyer or investors. Please contact us today for your exclusive inspection.
Water: $178.65 Quarterly approx
Strata: $931.00 (Admin $703.50 + Sinking Fund $227.50) Quarterly approx
Council: $293.40 Quarterly approx
We have, in preparing this information, used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained therein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, inaccuracies or misstatements contained herein.
Photographs and images that are used for this advertisement are for illustration purposes and should be used as a guide only. Images may depict fixtures, finishes and features that may be not included.
Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Property Code: 2473