The Most Convenient Yet Quiet Apartment in Indooroopilly
* Superb, Quiet position just 2 minutes’ walk to the shops
* Large living and green outlook
* Well managed complex with affordable Body Corporate
* Two secure parking spaces on title
* In catchment for two of Brisbane’s most sought after schools
* Inspections by appointment only - Call 24hrs
Combining space, convenience and privacy, this large two-bedroom, two-bathroom apartment offers exceptional value perfectly situated in one of Brisbane's most desirable suburbs, and only a short walk to Indooroopilly’s flourishing shopping and dining precincts.
Enjoying a north south aspect that captures the breeze, this beautifully maintained apartment is ideal for entertaining with its open plan living and dining and a large balcony with leafy views over the suburb. The design delivers two large bedrooms that are separated from one another by a bathroom and robe. The master bedroom enjoys a pleasant outlook, with screen doors that open onto the balcony, and comes with a walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom. The second bedroom, (which is a double) benefits from a north facing aspect and lies next to the main bathroom, which incorporates a bath and shower and a European style laundry.
The apartment offers a valuable and secure double tandem parking space on title and the complex comes with an appealing swimming pool, perfect for cooling off in over a long summer months.
- large master bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite
- second bedroom with built-ins robe
- two tasteful bathrooms. Ensuite with W/C and shower. Main bathroom with bath and shower over the bath and W/C
- generous kitchen with expansive stone benchtops, quality appliances and ample storage
- large open-plan living and dining with carpet to the living and tiled floor to the kitchen and air-conditioning
- covered balcony spanning the full width of the apartment with access from main bathroom and living.
- suitable for a small pet
- European style laundry in main bathroom.
- security screens
- two allocated secure parking bay
- Pool in complex
- Body Corporate fees of $3576 per year
- Currently vacant
- visitor parking
Location and Schools
- Walking distance to both Indooroopilly schools and in Catchment for both Indooroopilly State school and Indooroopilly High school
- 1 minute walk to Indooroopilly bus exchange.
- 2 minutes’ walk to Indooroopilly shopping town.
- 6 minutes’ walk to Indooroopilly train station
Offering a rare opportunity to enjoy Indooroopilly's unrivalled lifestyle, this spacious unit enjoys a superb location just over 6km from the CBD and close to bus and train services, schools, shops, and cafes. Book your inspection today.
Property Code: 4711