$3,300,000 - $3,600,000
14 Rowena Parade, Richmond, VIC 3121
Blue Chip | Endless possibilities | Ideal location
Frontage: 36.66 feet across, or 11.16 metres from left to right
Side to Rear: 88.8 feet deep, or 27.07 metres from front to back
Desirably nestled within a tightly held Richmond Hill pocket. Quick and easy walking distance to Swan St, Bridge Rd and Lennox St shops and restaurants. All the sporting precinct around you, with the MCG just a short walk away, Yarra Park, City/CBD, Trams and Richmond train station.
Private Inspections are available strictly by appointment only. Please contact our listing agent Ange to make an appointment on 0477 007 908
Please feel free to contact us on 0477 007 908 to discuss your residential property needs.
Melways Reference:1 – Page 2G G7
Melways Reference:2 – Page 44 D10
Terms 10% deposit.
Balance 30, 60, 90 days
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
We ask that you strictly observe the following conditions of entry.
• Please maintain a healthy social distancing (at least 1.5m).
• Please refrain from touching surfaces within the property where possible.
• If feeling unwell, particularly if you are experiencing cold or flu like symptoms, please refrain from attending the property.
• Do not attend the inspection if you or your immediate family have travelled overseas in the past 14 days.
• Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with Coronavirus
Market Trends in Richmond
Median sale price
Richmond median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Richmond median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Richmond number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.