Independent Living Unit 56, 1075 Grand Junction Road, Hope Valley, SA 5090
Sunny position, close to village community facilities!
Our lovely homes here at Tea Tree Gardens Retirement Village are very spacious. They are newly refurbished with brand new kitchen, brand new bathroom, brand new flooring, brand new lighting and a brand new laundry.
- A very spacious open plan two-bedroom unit, with garage under main roof
- Large modern bathroom and laundry combined
- Large and very well planned kitchen –with quality appliances
- Lovely private back courtyard
- Pet friendly
- Very economical all inclusive maintenance fees
- Undergoing a full refurbishment – beautiful modern kitchen and bathroom, fresh paint and carpets
- Pet friendly
- Very economical, all-inclusive maintenance fees
- Great location in this wonderful independent living retirement village
- Very handy for the village community centre and bus
- Large garage under main roof
Our village is large, spacious and very friendly; with beautiful established gardens and plenty of green spaces. The design of the village has stood the test of time, and our social calendar has something to suit everyone! With private back courtyards you can entertain at home, choose to be as private as you wish, and have plenty of room for pets and grandchildren!
Our village is well appointed with a fully maintained indoor heated pool and spa; a thriving community hall and library and croquet lawn! Close to Tea Tree Plaza and Modbury Hospital, with fantastic public transport options including a community bus service.
Call us today to organise a personal tour of the unit and village.
Internal images are indicative only.
Please note; prices are subject to change without notice.
Market Trends in Hope Valley
Median sale price
Hope Valley median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Hope Valley median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Hope Valley number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.