12-14 Hopetoun Avenue, Mosman, NSW 2088
'Hopetoun', Sydney, Australia - A Waterfront Estate Surpassing All Others
Unquestionably one of Sydney's finest estates exclusively positioned within one of the world's most captivating settings, this private waterfront residence securely basks in an atmosphere of privileged seclusion within an idyllic cove upon Sydney Harbour on approximately 2400sqm of land.
Rivalling the best of the best, 'Hopetoun' was developed well before its time with the bold architectural initiatives and timeless original aesthetics. Built by the leader in luxury residential developments with the natural advantages of a due north aspect and waterfront facilities, the property whilst impressive on scale also practically meets the needs of large families or enthusiastic entertainers.
Providing a vast selection of facilities expected within an estate of this calibre, 'Hopetoun' offers a championship sized tennis court with an ideal north/south orientation, waterfront amenities including a boatshed and slipway, heated swimming pool and spa complete with adjoining pool house and steam room whilst a selection of guest houses and self-contained accommodation options cater for visitors, staff or extended family.
Delivering spectacular views from all 3 levels and defined as the hallmark of unsurpassed luxury, discover the unequalled position, proportion, opulence and facilities of this architectural masterpiece privately cradled upon the pristine shores of Sydney Harbour.
* Formal living expanse gracing two levels designed to capture stunning light and views
* Dining room and vast family room, ideal to enjoy the everyday set nearby the kitchen
* Well-appointed kitchen catering to both commercial and domestic requirements
* Billiard room and adjoining rumpus room complete with a second kitchen, bathroom and cellar
* A superb 90sqm master bedroom suite with a generous dressing room and luxe ensuite
* Picturesque guest house placed by the tennis court with sitting area, kitchen and bathroom
* Functional boatshed on title with large winch capacity, gorgeous entertaining deck and bar
* Prized slipway on lease from the Maritime Services Board, a valuable commodity in the bay
* Championship sized tennis court with an ideal north/south orientation, separate gymnasium
* Resort style, wet-edge, heated swimming pool and spa
* Pool house providing another entertaining area with kitchen/bar, bathroom and steam room
* Hydraulic lift, gated entry and comprehensive security warranted by a home of this standard
* Irrigation system and subtle lighting scheme maintaining and enhancing the landscaped gardens
* An irreplaceable residence offering a lifestyle of unequalled beauty, luxury and prestige
Contact Geoff Smith 0418 643 923 or Richard Harding 0411 875 022
**All information herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely upon their own enquiries
Market Trends in Mosman
Median sale price
Mosman median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Mosman median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Mosman number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.