4 Horizon Place, Dubbo, NSW 2830
Did Somebody Say Shed? - $345,000 to $360,000
The generous covered entertaining area makes entertaining a breeze and a real feature of this home is a shed that will get your heart racing. Boasting an impressive 67.9m2 under roof (11.7 x 5.8m), all your weekend projects will have the space they require and to top it all off, the shed has an adjoining workshop for added bench space and storage.
This home could be the perfect start for your family, or to your investment portfolio.
We’d love for you to be our guest at an open home, or call agents Samuel Shooter o Logan Maidens to book your private inspection.
- brick and tin construction
- 3 bedrooms, master with Fujitsu split system and all with built-in robes
- 1 x three way bathroom, with access from master bedroom
- evaporative cooling
- Fujitsu split system in living area
- formal dining area off living room
- kitchen with dishwasher, electric stovetop, oven and grill
- single lock up garage + single carport
- colourbond fencing
- slow combustion wood heater
- 11.7m x 5.8m shed with additional workshop and single phase power
- 700m to Macquarie Anglican Grammar School (MAGS)
- 900m to Delroy Park Medical Centre
- 1.0km to Delroy Park Shopping Centre
- 3.8km to Dubbo Square Shopping Centre (CBD)
- Alarm System
- Entertainment Area
- Garden Shed
- Rainwater Tank
Market Trends in Dubbo
Median sale price
Dubbo median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Dubbo median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Dubbo number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.