Expressions of Interest
32 Albany Street, Point Frederick, NSW 2250
Grandiose Mediterranean estate atop Brisbane Waterfront
Each portion of the property is beautifully considered, with expansive spaces accentuated by a fastidious attention to finishes and scale that eloquently showcase the utmost beauty of the home whilst ensuring sophisticated comfort and accessibility throughout.
Created to the highest of international architectural design standards, the palatial double level estate is a home of unsurpassed rarity. Notably featuring a completely private lower level quarters, towering balconies with dramatic views of Brisbane water, a 13 metre solar heated indoor pool and sauna, alongside an expansive master quarters with private theatre room and opulent walk in robe and a master ensuite and spa that is cloaked in marble and finished with under floor heating that is sectioned throughout the entire home.
Undoubtedly, the spectacular offering within this truly exclusive residence delivers both unmatched opulence and lifestyle within one of the Central Coast's most premiere locations.
- 2,469 square metre suspended slab block with double brick construction, architecturally designed by Kohler Architects
- 13 metre solar heated indoor pool and sauna with newly appointed dehumidifiers
- Western facing estate, with uninterrupted views of Brisbane water and positioned upon a deep-water frontage
- Multiple outdoor entertaining areas with built in weather resistant shades
- Internal elevator and external grand staircase to access lower level quarters and private jetty inclinator
- Built in, small scale low maintenance aquarium adjacent to indoor pool
- 3 open plan bedrooms containing amass of storage and private ensuites
- Separate master quarters with an expansive ensuite and spa, dressing room and robe and private access to the pool via botanical garden
- Secondary living and dining area with private bar and access to boutique style outdoor entertaining area
- Under floor slab heating sectioned throughout the premise
- Lower level completely self-sustained open plan quarters with recreational area and private bar
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Living Area
- Family room
Market Trends in Point Frederick
Median sale price
Point Frederick median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Point Frederick median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Point Frederick number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.