Character Filled Duplex in Koala Park
Rarely offered to market duplex situated in a prime location in Koala Park, this unique character filled duplex with a standalone feel fuses old world elegance with modern ease of living, offering a superb coastal lifestyle in a village setting and within a short stroll of Tallebudgera Creek and beach.
Beautifully presented with bohemian charm you will love being greeted by the stunning light aqua wooden Balinese double doors framed by high bamboo with a feeling of a relaxed sanctuary awaiting you.
A wonderful feature of this home is the character throughout, with the perfect combination of natural light, cool breezes and privacy. The renovated kitchen flows into a timber floored open plan living area with a large workbench and breakfast bar allowing the cook to maintain contact with friends and family in the living room and dining area.
The living area, highlighted by clerestory windows and raked ceiling with bi fold doors, leads to the outdoor entertaining space with a jasmine-covered patio and secluded courtyard garden.
Tucked away in Koala Park estate, enjoy the wonderful lifestyle living of the cafes and restaurants of Burleigh or strolling down to Tallebudgera Creek; with patrolled beaches within easy walking distance at both the creek and beach.
Properties in this amazing location dont come to the market very often so inspect before its too late!
- Rarely offered to market duplex situated in a prime location in Koala Park
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, carport
- Timber floored open plan living and dining area adjoining kitchen
- Renovated kitchen with breakfast bar, gas cooking
- Living area highlighted by clerestory windows and raked ceiling
- Entertaining alfresco space overlooking secluded courtyard garden
- Master with high ceilings, mirrored built-in robe, renovated ensuite
- Renovated main bathroom with double shower, feature tiles
- Ceiling fans and blinds throughout, air conditioning in living area
- Less than 200 metres to Tallebudgera Creek
It is no secret that Koala Park Estate is a property hotspot. Nestled next to Burleigh Heads National Park and Tallebudgera Creek, this enviable waterfront location really gives you the feeling of being away from it all but is convenient to everything you want.
Positioned only metres from nearby popular swimming spots or take an easy stroll through Burleigh Heads National Park to echo beach or Burleigh Point via the network of walking trails.