RARE GROUND FLOOR UNIT WITH PRIVATE YARD!
Centrally positioned in Labrador, is this wonderful ground floor 2 bedroom unit, a rare opportunity in such a great location with a private yard.
Located in a small complex of just 12 units, ready to move straight in or rent out, this is an excellent piece to add to your existing investment portfolio or a great opportunity for a first home owner to get into the market. This is low maintenance living at its finest. The complex is "pet friendly" subject to body corporate approval.
Featuring a large open plan living and dining area that flows through the kitchen, to a private covered courtyard. The kitchen has quality appliances and plenty of bench/cupboard space, two spacious bedrooms and an updated bathroom.
Features of 1/29 Ahern Street include:
- Boutique complex of only 12 units
- 2 bedrooms, the large master with built in robes
- 1 modern bathroom with combined laundry
- Kitchen with quality appliances & plenty of bench/cupboard space
- Open plan living and dining area
- Covered outdoor entertaining & private grassed backyard
- Ceiling fans, security screens and blinds throughout
- Single car space under the building
- Rental return expected mid-high $400s/week in the current market, maybe higher with some minor upgrades
- Low body corporate & healthy sinking fund. Disclosure statement available on request.
- Central location - Close to everything!
Only two blocks to the magnificent Broadwater and local cafes, restaurants and shops. Public transport is close by and easy access to Griffith University or Gold Coast Hospital, Harbour Town Shopping Centre and Labrador Park shops. Short drive to Australia Fair and Southport CBD.
Disclaimer: Whilst all care and attention has been taken to ensure that the information contained in the above advertisement is true and correct at the time of publication, Platinum Properties gives no warranty or assurance and makes no representation as to the accuracy or reliability of the information contained. It is advised that any prospective purchaser make their own enquiries and/or inspection prior to purchase.