SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION. Another Bonython property sold by Paul & Robyn Sutton Properties. We have several buyers who have missed out, so please call Paul on 0407 099 175 or Robyn on 0409 442 484 if you are thinking of selling a similar property in this increasingly popular suburb. We do not charge additional costs to auction your property. Our goal is to keep your marketing costs as low as possible, while giving your property cost-effective market exposure, to achieve a great result.
This split level three bedroom townhouse is set in an elevated position siding onto the Murrumbidgee Corridor Reserve and has a sought after northerly aspect with views from the front balcony. It is conveniently located just a stone’s throw away from schools, shops and parks. A bright and sunny floor plan showcases formal and informal areas, functional kitchen and 3 bedrooms.
Recently renovated throughout it features a sleek modern kitchen, updated bathroom, timber flooring, new paint and a large front courtyard for the kids to play. A single garage provides secure car accommodation.
Enjoy relaxing bush walks along the many walking trails along the nearby Murrumbidgee River or take advantage of direct access to bike tracks that lead to Tuggeranong Lake.
This is an ideal home the first home buyer or a great purchase for the astute investor. Inspection highly recommended.
• 3 bedroom split level townhouse
• Townhouse backs onto reserve with bush views
• Sunny northerly aspect
• Large master bedroom
• Renovated 2 way bathroom with separate toilet
• New kitchen
• Spacious sunny lounge room area
• Family room
• Generous size front courtyard
• Single garage
• Easy access to public transport
• Short drive to local shops & Tuggeranong Town Centre
• Easy 15 to 20 minute drive to Canberra’s CBD
• Levies: $422.80 p/q (approx)
• Rates: $470.00 p/q (approx)