This fabulous full-brick 4 bedroom family home has flexibility on its side for that growing or extended family whilst being conveniently located within walking distance to Thornleigh Train Station, shops, parks and schools.
Encompassing versatility in its very essence, this impressive home straddles an unrivalled vantage point view over the glorious leafy suburb of Thornleigh. Ready to move in with multiple living spaces whilst allowing endless opportunities to make it your own over time with the potential for in-law accommodation conversion and much more.
Prime position in a quiet cul-de-sac that is a stroll to Thornleigh station, Thornleigh West Public School, cafes, shops and parks. Allow this impressive home to end your property search by making it your own.
- 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and 2 carports plus room for an additional 2 off street car spaces
- Master with walk-in-robe, ensuite, ceiling fan, arising to the most gorgeous views over Thornleigh
- Main bathroom with separate toilet
- Kitchen with leafy garden outlook and adjacent light-filled formal dining area overlooking your formal lounge
- Grand formal lounge with spectacular cathedral ceilings draped in natural light along with custom made chandeliers
- Spacious and covered entertainers deck overlooking the gardens and sweeping valley views
- 4th bedroom or home office with direct access to carport
- Spacious, versatile laundry with 3rd bathroom, space for kitchenette and separate access via backdoor for easy conversion to in-law accommodation
- Light-filled 2nd living space with access to front deck
- Media room / rumpus / home office with purpose built cabinetry and direct access to the backyard
- Amazing workshop with plenty of storage space
- 2 separate carports plus room for an additional 3 cars off street parking
- Full brick throughout
- Rear yard surrounded by lovely gardens and stunning suburb vistas
Location, Location, Location:
- Centrally located quiet cul-de-sac
- Thornleigh Train Station only 650mtrs away
- Easy access to M1, M2, Bobbin Head, the Hawkesbury River and Central Coast beaches
- Minutes Walk to Thornleigh West Public School
- 3 shopping centres within easy access by foot or car
- Conveniently located close to Pennant Hills Bowling Club and an array of cafes and restaurants
- Close to bush trails, parks, playgrounds, sporting grounds and gyms
AUCTION: Saturday 28th May at 12:00pm. Registration from 11:30am.
For further information please contact Dion Verzeletti on 0413 753 695 or Karen Page 0418 643 264.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.