This architecturally designed double brick and iconic Thornleigh residence is on offer for the first time.
From the 3 level atrium and sunken lounge, solid construction, curved design and multiple balconies through to its landscaped gardens, Koi fish pond and rooftop oasis this home will be sure to excite.
- 4 spacious bedrooms all with built-in robes
- Master with walk-in-robe, ensuite and balcony access
- Main bathroom with spa bath and double vanity
- Home office or 5th bedroom
- 3-storey atrium overlooking a stunning sunken formal lounge
- Generously proportioned casual living and dining that flows to your paved patio with Koi fish pond and gazebo
- Spacious kitchen with 900mm oven, cooktop, breakfast bar and walk-in pantry
- Rumpus room with pool table flowing to another balcony and rooftop access
- Expansive entertainers rooftop terrace with landscaped gardens, spa and built-in BBQ area
- Double remote lock up garage with workbench and an abundance of storage
- Architecturally designed and landscaped gardens with automated watering system
- Ducted air conditioning. Abundance of natural light.
- Approx 700sqm
Location, Location, Location:
- Positioned on a level corner block on the high side of the street
- Views all around from the rooftop terrace
- 500m (approx) level walk to Thornleigh Market Place, Woolworths, Dan Murphy's and Aldi
- 700m (approx) to Thornleigh Train Station
- Easy access to M1 & M2 motorways
- 180m (approx) to park, playground, dog park and oval
- Centrally located to numerous private, Catholic and public schools
- A short drive to Hornsby, Castle Hill and Macquarie Shopping Centres and entertainment precincts
- Only 3 minutes drive to the Sydney Adventist Hospital
For further information please contact Dion Verzeletti on 0413 753 695.
COVID-19 MESSAGE - OPEN HOMES, INSPECTIONS AND AUCTIONS
We are taking as many precautions as possible to ensure that all our clients - be it tenants, homeowners or prospective buyers are safe at all times.
- A condition of entry to inspections is for all attendees to be electronically signed in
- 1 person per 4 square metres of space for part of the premises that are indoor areas (note that the 10-person visitor cap for residences DOES NOT apply)
- 1 person per 2 square metres of space for part of the premises that are outdoor areas (note that the 30 person cap for outdoor public gatherings DOES NOT apply)
- A person who is over 12 years of age must wear a fitted face covering whilst indoors unless an exception applies
- Agents must take reasonable steps to ensure all staff, customers and contractors are fully vaccinated when registering entry to premises using Service NSW app
- Hand sanitiser is required to be used before and after the inspection (this will be provided)
- 1.5m personal distancing measures MUST be obeyed
- Touching of surfaces is NOT permitted in the property
- Children MUST hold their parents hand throughout the inspection
- If you have travelled overseas recently, have been in close contact with someone that has been or is unwell, we ask that you please wait until others have viewed the property
- People's health and safety is our priority and we are working with customers and changing to meet the new normal and minimum community standards of conduct as per the NSW Health advice.
Under the Public Health Order - as at 12 October 2021.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.