City Realty is proud to bring this 'as new' home with a stunning vantage point across the East End precinct of Adelaide that captures a beautiful mix of Adelaide's beauty - CBD living, followed by the treetops of a world class 'Green Belt' and then rolling hills stretching as far as the eye can see!
Perched on the North Facing side of the beautifully designed ONE apartment tower, this home provides sunrise views for sipping on your morning tea or OJ, while protecting itself from the harsh north-western sun in the high points of summer. At night, it is on the doorstep of the greatest Fringe Festival in the southern hemisphere in the 'Adelaide Fringe Festival', and provides quick access to shopping, eating, drinking and parklands without the need to break a sweat.
Inside, this presents as a wonderful opportunity to secure a high-quality home with the benefit of two bathrooms (including ensuite) and private carpark which is not dependent on a car stacker system and will ensure your car is secure and protected from the elements with absolute ease of access. On your balcony you will find there is enough room to stretch out and relax, making your night-time star gazing or champagne sipping a nice, happy, and relaxing experience.
Best inspected to get a feel for what is on offer, you will also love:
* North Facing Loungeroom and balcony for winter warmth
* Island Bench for entertaining friends and home cooking
* Miele appliances with gas cooking and ample cupboard space
* Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning throughout for all year comfort
* Walk in Robe and ensuite to the Master Bedroom (only the best will do!)
* Quality floorboards and finishings
* Secure fob entry with access limited to your floor
* Floor to Ceiling bathroom tiles
* Basement car park, no stacker or difficult access points
* Built in 2019 and held as a showcase apartment
* Short walk to Lot 14, Rundle Mall, Fringe Festival and more!
* Pet Friendly building (for the most important household member! - Up to 5kg)
"Location, Location, Location!" - a saying that continues to age well and here at 1104/248 Flinders Street, Adelaide you will find that over time you will be glad you adhered to just that! Rymill Park, Rundle Street, Vardon Avenue, Hutt Street, Rundle Mall, Botanic Gardens, Botanic High School, Free Bus Loop, CBC... the list of immediately adjacent lifestyle opportunities is endless!
SA Water: $156 pq (approx.)
Strata: $959 pq (approx.)
ESL: $170 pa (estimate.)
Council Rates: $1,637 pa (approx.)
Please contact Cameron Garry on 0458 427 792 for further information.