Classic Victorian Home on Cusp of National Park
Enviably positioned across from iconic National Park is this charming property, boasting ample potential for a complete renovation whilst retaining its classical Victorian charm.
Upon entry, the combined living and dining space features beautifully ornate ceilings and polished floorboards. The kitchen in its original form, offers a naturally lit space to renovate and highlight as the heart of the home. Seamlessly flowing from this space is the covered alfresco and leafy courtyard, a stunning area for sundowners.
With scope to modernise and add your polish, this profound property offers a desirable lifestyle address moments from The Junction Shopping Centre, stunning Bar Beach, the most desirable primary schools in Newcastle and a short walk to the bustling cafes and boutiques along Darby Street.
- Original Victorian home boasts pretty facade
- Directly opposite National Park, moments from The Junction
- Polished floorboards, ornate ceilings
- 4 bedrooms, master includes built-in robe
- Open plan living & dining
- Original kitchen & bathrooms
- Large courtyard & alfresco
- Approx. 800m to Bar Beach
- 100m to Newcastle Grammar School