Tucked away in a cul-de-sac setting, this lovely north-facing apartment offers light filled spacious interiors with a gorgeous leafy outlook and wonderful convenience to all of Dee Why's amenities. The living zone enjoys an open flow design and boasts polished timber flooring plus easy access to the separate kitchen and private sundrenched balcony.
Set in a well-maintained block, this top floor apartment is light and bright with good separation between the living area and both bedrooms. With the added bonus of a lock-up garage and good-sized storage room, and with nothing to spend, first-time buyers will see this as the ideal coastal pad while investors will also be impressed.
• Updated kitchen with dishwasher and ample bench and cupboard space
• Two good-sized carpeted bedrooms with ceiling fans, master boasting BIRS and access to northerly deck
• Ceiling fans and downlights to combined lounge/dining
• Modern stylish bathroom with separate bath
• Private laundry area to lock up garage
Strata: $ 831.75
Council rates: $366.40
89.2m2 internal (inc balcony)
3.3m2 storage room
**All approx per quarter, these photos include virtual furniture