SOLD ON AUCTION DAY. We have several buyers who have unfortunately missed out, so please call Paul on 0407 099 175 or Robyn on 0409 442 484 if you are thinking of selling a similar property in Jerrabomberra. We do not charge additional costs to auction your property. Our goal is to keep your marketing costs as low as possible, while giving your property cost-effective market exposure, to achieve a great result.
A magnificent 5 bedroom residence of grand proportions set on an elevated block with majestic views to Black Mountain Tower & beyond to the timeless Brindabella Mountains.
Boasting an abundance of accommodation with formal lounge room, dining room, family room and 4 large bedrooms upstairs. Downstairs there is large rumpus room, study (5th bedroom) and 2nd ensuite. This downstairs area is the ideal teenager’s retreat or home office with separate access. Internal access leads to a triple garage and huge storeroom.
Sunny balconies lead off the lounge room and master bedroom and take full advantage of the soaring with 180 degree views across the valley and provide the perfect spot to sit and relax and enjoy a glass of red as the sun sets. A large covered pergola off the family room will cater for the largest entertaining occasions.
All the comforts of modern living are on offer. Quality features include with a recently renovated gourmet galley kitchen, stone bench tops, new stainless-steel appliances, polished hardwood flooring, high ceilings, walk-in pantry, ducted gas heating and ducted refrigerated cooling.
Mature private gardens and a grassed area for the kids trampoline complete this incredible family home. Boasting commanding views and a commanding street presence, this builder’s home commands to be at the top of your inspection list.
• Breath taking views to Canberra’s CBD & Brindabella Mountains
• Beautifully landscaped 833 m2 block
• Stunning 5 bedroom executive residence
• Abundant accommodation to suit the large or extended family
• Lounge room onto a large sunny balcony with 180 degree views
• Northerly aspect provides plenty of sunlight
• Family room leads to a large covered pergola for entertaining
• Stunning renovated kitchen with new stone benchtops and appliances
• Walk in Pantry
• Rumpus/ home office downstairs with separate entrance
• Large Master bedroom taking advantage of the views with WIR and Ensuite
• Sunny north facing terrace off master bedroom
• 3 more bedrooms upstairs, 3 double size with large built in robes
• Bed 5 currently used as a study
• Large Laundry with loads of cupboard space
• Private landscaped gardens in the backyard with enough room for swing sets or trampoline
• Extensive rock retaining walls
• 3.5 car garage with automatic doors plus workshop area
• Off street parking to take a boat/ caravan/ trailer or additional cars
• Large storage area under the house, perfect for wine cellar
• Ducted gas heating & ducted refrigerated cooling