Offered for genuine sale is this well set out and recently established Dragon Fruit farm where you can take advantage of the planning, extensive infrastructure and hard work put in by the owners.
The farm is tucked away at the end of the road which runs off a major main road, offering privacy as well as quick easy access to every conceivable amenity within the Moreton Bay Regional area.
Just 5-10 minutes to Caboolture/Morayfield, 10 minutes to Bribie Island, and 5 minutes to the on ramp to the Bruce highway.
This highly productive facility comprises:
- 14.15 Ha or 35 acres(approx) of level land
- Purpose built machinery/packing/processing/storage shed and water tank.
45m x 25m with a very high insulated roof and reinforced concrete slab.
- Huge dam approximately 4 million litres with picturesque setting landscaped with producing dragon fruit trees. A diesel pump
services the dam.
- 10,000 supporting posts each with approximately 3+ fruit trees.
There are approximately 30,000 plus fruit trees.
There are red and white varieties of the fruit, the majority are white.
- Fully irrigated watering system.
With 35 acres in total, the property, in between the fruit harvest, could suit a variety of alternative uses including crops farming, fruit trees or even solar supply farm.
This is a complete "turn key" farm facility, in full production and ready for you to take over and reap the benefits of the extensive work undertaken by the present owners.
Price By Negotiation
For further information and an inspection, please contact Robert Seeto.