Stepping into that out of reach free-standing 3 bedroom family home in Hornsby is rarely delivered with an opportunity as appealing as this. The past now introduces the future with rewarding prospects for those seeking leafy surrounds with remarkable views as far as the eye can see.
Combining lifestyle and tranquillity with a well proportioned practical layout while naturally exhibiting an overall nice feel, this entry level home is perfectly presented with vast potential to create your own stamp with a little work.
- 3 bedrooms all with built-in robes
- Master with sweeping Berowra Valley views
- Bathroom with shower, bath and separate toilet
- Small balcony overlooking the expansive leafy valley
- Floor to ceiling windows revealing your light-filled lounge and dining area
- Kitchen with breakfast bar overlooking front facing courtyard
- Freshly painted and new carpet throughout
- Internal laundry adjacent to kitchen
- Quaint and paved front alfresco
- Downstairs, large and outdoor undercover entertaining space
- Room to create off street parking but currently no off street parking
- Garden shed
Location, Location, Location:
- Gorgeous bush setting in quiet tree-lined street
- Hornsby South, Asquith Boys, Asquith Girls and Turramurra High School Catchments
- 1.9km (approx 4 min drive) to Hornsby Train Station, shops and cafes
- 2km (approx 5 min drive) to Hornsby Westfield Shopping Centre, restaurants and entertainment precinct
- Easy access to an array of private and Catholic schools including Barker College, Loreto Normanhurst, St Leos College, Abbotsleigh School, Knox Grammar School and Normanhurst Boys' High School
- 700m (approx) to Ginger Meggs park and playground
AUCTION: Saturday 9th April at 3:30pm. Registration from 3:00pm.
For further information please contact Dion Verzeletti on 0413 753 695.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it