If you are attracted to walkability, you will love the Shambhala!
While it's easily accessible, this special tree-lined neighbourhood feels miles away from the hustle and bustle of the CBD, even though it's right on the doorstep! A short stroll will see you in Darling Square, Darling Harbour, Chinatown, Central Park, Sydney Fish Markets, and even Broadway dining, retail, and cinema sectors!
Alternatively, you can wind down at Mary Ann Street Park out the front of the house or use the community garden and playground at the rear without going anywhere!
This terrace house position is valued for its walkability and access to public transport, with a Walk Score of 98 and public transport score of 100; it's close to Central Railway Station, light rail, buses, and car share options.
Sitting on a cul de sac street and in one of the best inner-city suburbs to raise a family, Shambhala falls in Ultimo Public School (Primary) and Sydney Secondary College Blackwattle Bay Campus (Secondary). Easy access to Sydney and Notre Dame Universities and RPA.
Using a base palette of white, the interiors have been layered with cast-iron lacework, high ceilings, timber flooring, and natural materials and textures that offer it an authentic character!
• Front and rear access to the property
• Open plan living/dining with natural gas fireplace, ceiling fan and under-stair storage
• Gas kitchen with granite benchtops and ample cupboard space
• Large fully tiled bathroom/internal laundry featuring a bath
• Each bedroom boasts queen sizes and a balcony!
• The timber-decked courtyard acts as a perfect garden room with lockable under-house storage - you don't see those often!
• Under the decking is a tiled surface previously used as off-street parking via the roller door access.
Situated at the pivotal end of the Ultimo-Pyrmont peninsula, this property is poised to take advantage of the Eastern Harbour City vision and infrastructure plans and the Sydney Fish Market renewal programs.
Potential to value-add with a self-contained studio - Council approval required.
Off-street parking option
To make an offer please contact Joseph Fairchild on 0425 945 888 or email [email protected]
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested parties should make their own independent inquiries as to the accuracy of the information provided.