This big modern 5-bedroom property is located on one of Salisbury's most exclusive streets and features three living rooms, an extra-large outdoor entertaining area, and a low-maintenance yard. This excellent house is within walking distance of local schools, the Salisbury railway station, city bus stations, shopping, cafes, and leafy green parks. Aldi, The QE2 Hospital, Griffith University (Nathan Campus), and the M1 are all nearby.
Take a short stroll to some of Salisbury's local attractions, such as Hedge Espresso and Cups and Wells Cafe, where you can get some of the city's best coffee. For those looking to catch up with friends over a nice craft beer after work, Ballistic Beer is also just around the street.
PROPERTY FEATURES INCLUDE:
* Modern fixtures throughout this massive 5 bedroom home with 3 living rooms and a larger covered entertainment area at the back of the home with a low maintenance completely fenced back yard.
* Open Plan kitchen and dining room downstairs, with air conditioning installed, leading through sliding glass doors to the outside covered entertaining deck, security screens with insect mesh are installed on all windows
* Massive Master bedroom features walk in robe, ensuite, air conditioning and ceiling fan installed
* 4 remaining bedrooms with air conditioning installed, built in robes, carpet on floor, insect mesh and security screens on windows
* Family room and 2nd living room upstairs with air condition and ceiling fan installed
* Formal lounge downstairs with ceiling fan installed
* Fully fenced and secure landscaped backyard perfect for kids and pets
Salisbury is a Brisbane suburb located 11 kilometres south-west of the CBD, close to QE2 Hospital and Griffith University (Nathan Campus). This home is close to several excellent schools in Coopers Plains/Salisbury, including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well-regarded State and Catholic schools, and Brisbane Christian College Junior and Senior Campuses.
The location of this home is perfect, with easy access to the Freeway to the North and South Coasts and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza, and Market Square!
For more information, please call Mark Ward on 0434 917 766.