This sunlit brick veneer home is conveniently positioned only minutes walks to the Tempe train station, Riverside Recreation Reserve and IKEA. The low maintenance single storey house is positioned on the high side of a quiet street, with walking distance to local schools, and many amenities. Offering a family friendly versatile layout, this is a must inspect for any young family, downsizers and astute investors.
- Elevated torrens title freestanding house, approx 179.6 sqm land, no strata
- 3 generous bedrooms, master room with large built in wardrobe
- Freshly painted interior
- All new LED lights and floor boards throughout
- Open plan living and dining
- Gas kitchen with stainless steel oven and ducted rangehood
- Tiled Bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Internal laundry
- Low maintenance paved front and backyard gardens, perfect for the kids and/or pets
- Undercover carport with gated driveway, plenty off street parkings
- Minutes walk to both Tempe & Wolli Creek train stations, City Buses, Riverside Park Reserve and Recreation Sports Centre
- St Mary's Catholic and Tempe High School zoning
- Approx outgoings: Fixed Water Rate: $150.99 p/q, Council: $334 p/q
Disclaimer: The information presented has been furnished from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.