Appealing to all needs, whether its a 1st home buyer, young family after more space, professional couples or downsizers in the market for a home that surpasses expectations with privacy, location and value for money, this home has the wow factor as it has been completely upgraded in the last few years.
Being approximately 218sqm in total with 71sqm of that being very usable, north facing private garden the Terraces are rarely offered and highly sought after. The clever floor-plan with 2 living spaces integrates the alfresco settings; boasting child and pooch-friendly areas, not to mention enough space for the casual garden enthusiast.
* Generous layout throughout with quality finishes
* Garaging extends to open up into coyrtyard
* Private rear north facing garden and drying area
* Galley style kitchen with gas cook top and dishwasher
* Separate powder room on the ground level
* King size main bedroom with full lenght robe
* 2nd bedroom is a queen size
* Sunny resort style pool for private residence
* Bus stop out the front of complex
* Walk to Coles Complex and the waterfront
* Short drive to Erina Fair (approx. 300 specialty stores)
* In easy reach to Terrigal cafe society, great surfing beaches and nature walks
* Strata report available
The following statistics apply to Units in GREEN POINT
Change in Median Price (5yrs) is 67.9%
Annual Change in Median Price (10yrs) is 9.7%
Median Asking Rent for GREEN POINT is $480 per week
Median Days on Market is 7 days
*Statistics are calculated over a rolling 12 month period.
This is a rare and sought-after offering in Green Point, not to be missed!