RELAXING & PEACEFUL with RIVER VIEWS & GREEN LEAFY SURROUNDS
The Phone Code for this property is: 18023. Please quote this number when phoning or texting.
Experience the luxury of a modern apartment without the hassles of living in a high-rise building. Enjoy direct front door access from a landscaped courtyard and your own large private rear patio with river views.
This light-filled ground floor apartment has undergone extensive renovations with no expense spared, yet retains its 1960's retro character with textured ceilings and block feature walls. This property is lovely and cool with river breezes all day long.
There are no pets, no smokers and lovely quiet neighbours. Wake up to birds singing.
PLEASE NOTE: This apartment is FULLY FURNISHED with MODERN FURNITURE. Any items can be removed if required.
It is AIR-CONDITIONED and has ceiling fans in the bedrooms.
- A spacious private rear patio and courtyard.
- Beautiful timber floors throughout and huge sliding glass doors to the patio
- 2 bedrooms, one with a queen bed and the other with a double bed.
- Both have double fully fitted mirror fronted robes and desks.
- Designer kitchen with S/S appliances including dishwasher, refrigerator and rangehood.
- Stone tiled bathroom with rain head shower.
- Internal European laundry with LG washer/dryer combination.
- Crimsafe security screens fitted.
- Superfast Fibre Optic internet available for $12 per week.
- Undercover private car space.
- WATER is INCLUDED in the rent.
Riverbank is a private block of only 8 apartments in the quiet residential part of West End near the river. It has excellent access to public transport - 2 minutes to the CityCat and multiple buses.
It is quiet yet within walking distance of everything West End offers - restaurants, shops, markets, Southbank and the city.
Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, For Sale By Owner (forsalebyowner.com.au Pty Ltd) cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.