SOLD AT AUCTION. Another Tuggeranong property sold by Paul & Robyn Sutton Properties. We have numerous buyers who have missed out, so please call Paul on 0407 099 175 or Robyn on 0409 442 484 if you are thinking of selling a similar property in this popular area. We do not charge additional costs to auction your property. Our goal is to keep your marketing costs as low as possible, while giving your property cost-effective market exposure, to achieve a great result.
This superb single level 3 bedroom residence has been tastefully renovated throughout and offers an abundance of accommodation, perfectly suited for the growing family. Set on a child friendly 934 m2 block, it is conveniently located in walking distance to Charles Conder Primary School, Lanyon High School and Lanyon Marketplace with cafes and supermarket. Tuggeranong Town Centre is a short five minute drive, while Woden Plaza and Canberra Hospital are an easy fifteen minute commute.
A light filled open living floor plan showcases formal lounge area and dining area with sweeping views to the timeless Brindabella Mountains. A stunning new kitchen is the heart of this warm and friendly home and showcases Caesar stone benchtops, new pyrolytic oven, new dishwasher and new gas hotplates. Features new timber look floors in the living areas, updated bathroom and new reverse cycle air-conditioning
Relax or entertain under a large covered rear pergola while the kids play in the enormous yard. A double carport provides the car accommodation with plenty of additional off-street parking for the van or boat.
This is a great opportunity to secure a superb family home that has been beautifully renovated throughout. Nothing to do, just move in.
Inspection highly recommended.
• Extensively renovated 3 bedroom single level residence
• Panoramic mountain views
• Set on a level 934 m2 (approx) block
• Huge potential for building extension
• Large back yard with plenty of room for future pool.
• Sun drenched open plan kitchen/ dining/ family room
• New timber look flooring in living areas
• New carpet in bedrooms
• Large master bedroom
• Updated bathroom
• Brand new kitchen with new stainless-steel appliances
• New pyrolytic oven
• New gas hotplates
• New dishwasher
• Freshly painted throughout
• Full width covered entertaining area
• Double carport
• Off street parking for van or boat – ideal for tradie
• New reverse cycle air conditioning
• Large back yard with mature gardens
• Easy walking distance to primary schools and shops
• Short drive to Tuggeranong Town Center, Woden Plaza and Canberra Hospital
• Perfect family home for the growing