This generously sized, bright and airy apartment is situated within a modern and exclusive Over 55's apartment complex, conveniently located in the heart of St Ives backing out onto Dalrymple-Hay Natural Reserve, exuding a beautifully natural and serene atmosphere throughout. Enjoy beautiful uninterrupted bush vistas right on your large and private balcony, perfect for both relaxing and entertaining.
The floorplan of this apartment offers 2 spacious bedrooms with large built-in robes, the master bedroom features a study nook and an ensuite with double vanity, combined lounge/dining room seamlessly flowing out to the balcony, a modern designer kitchen featuring top-of-the-line appliances and an internal laundry room. Boasting refined finishes throughout, this apartment was designed and curated to provide the epitome of comfortable and luxurious lifestyle for its occupier.
- 2 large bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobe and master features an en-suite and study nook
- Bright and airy open plan living/dining room flowing out onto a large and sun-drenched balcony. Separate Family or second Study room plus Large Courtyard.
- Double secured car space including a separate storage cage
- Ducted A/C R/C, video intercom
- Quality and highly coveted over 55's apartment complex
- Short stroll from St Ives Shopping Village
- Easy public transport access, taking you to Gordon Train Station
- Tranquil atmosphere with Dalrymple-Hay Natural Reserve views from the balcony
- Within the catchment zone of St Ives Public School and St Ives High School
- Within close proximity to excellent private schools such as Brigidine College, Masada College, Ravenswood and Sydney Grammar Preparatory School
Disclaimer: Asset Realty believes that this information is correct but does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain information has been obtained from external sources and has not been independently verified. You should make your own enquiries and check the information.