Perfectly positioned in one of Empire Bays most sought after streets, this character filled two bedroom cottage offers a spacious and practical layout and immaculate interiors throughout. Located a short level stroll to the waterfront reserve, boat ramp, ferry wharf and village shops, there is an abundance of natural light throughout the home.
Do not miss this unique opportunity to purchase this fantastic lifestyle property with scope to add your own personal touches, extend the existing cottage or knock down and rebuild in this fantastic location.
• Spacious living and dining rooms with polished floorboards throughout
• Fully renovated kitchen with electric cooking, dishwasher and ample bench space
• Brand new bathroom with combined laundry
• Air conditioning, slow combustion fireplace and ceiling fans
• Huge undercover entertaining verandah to the rear plus additional front patio
• Single carport plus drive through to a huge remote double lock up garage/workshop
• Large and level 696m2 block, well maintained gardens, fully fenced for kids and pets
• Currently rented for $520 per week with lease in place till 21 May 2022
• Walk to primary school, village shops, bus and ferry, 15 minutes to Woy Woy train station
Land Size: 696sqm
Council Rates: $1,800.76 per annum
Currently Rented: $520 per week