Seize this opportunity to acquire a Beachside Burleigh block of four units sitting on top of 405 square meters of prime beachside land that boasts ocean views.
Located in one of the most sought-after and tightly held beachside locations on offer right now, this landmark medium-density site already retains holding income with four one bedroom, one-bathroom units and is only moments from the beach in beautiful Burleigh Heads.
In dated but tidy condition this two-level unit beach block features four one-bedroom units, each are well-kept with timber floors and provides ample scope for modernization.
Boasting a 'Residential D' medium Density zoning, all units are listed on a single title and claim a solid rental return of $1,400 per week, with excellent long-term rental prospects.
Underwritten by strong development and infrastructure activity in the locality this site has outstanding upside potential, giving you time to masterplan your dream while maintaining strong income growth and tenant security.
Known for its stunning coastline, scenic national park and fantastic access to public transport, Burleigh is more popular than ever off the back of COVID-19, with people rushing in to buy from interstate locations.
With more than $5 billion of development in the pipeline, including the completion of the light rail to Burleigh by 2025 it makes this opportunity extremely rare in this locale.
- Beachside Burleigh block of four units on 405m2 of prime beachside land
- 4 x one-bedroom, one-bathroom income producing units, all on one title
- Elevated outlook with stunning skyline and ocean views
- Original timber floors, character filled, all units enjoy great breezes
- Communal laundry and rear storage sheds
- Potential to modernise, renovate or redevelop (subject to approval)
- Extremely high occupancy rates due to ideal beachside location
- 350 meters from the pristine sands of Burleigh Beach
- 400 meters to Rick Shores restaurant & the trendy Burleigh Pavilion
- 10-minute walk to cosmopolitan James Street with its thriving bar & dining culture
- Easy drive to Southern Cross, Bond and Griffith Universities
- 15-minute drive from the Gold Coast International Airport
- 5-minute walk to Burleigh's best kept 'local's secret', the pure, untouched 'Echo Beach'
Disclaimer: Due to REIQ legislation a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functional purposes.