A private and comfortable lifestyle awaits in this charming Cherrybrook family home.
With broad, multiple living spaces, this single level four-bedroom home offers a rare opportunity for its next occupiers to enter the esteemed Cherrybrook suburb. The brightly lit, stylish kitchen is positioned at the heart of the home, surrounded by four central and generous living spaces. Well-maintained throughout, with manicured gardens and a fully functioning fireplace, this immaculate property presents a great solution for young families looking for quality in highly sought-after Cherrybrook.
Conveniently located nearby to everything that Cherrybrook has to offer, this home is minutes drive to shops, schools, trails, parks, and public transport. Cherrybrook Village, with a variety of cafes, restaurants, boutique stores and a supermarket, is only a brief 4 minutes drive from the front door, while Castle Towers is 8 minutes drive away for your more major shopping needs.
- The Hamptons-inspired kitchen is well-equipped with gas cooktops, a large breakfast bar and a generous walk-in-pantry.
- With a formal lounge and dining room, informal living and dining areas combined, multiple spaces of generous proportions that seamlessly flow to the outdoor alfresco deck providing continuous indoor/outdoor living, perfect for growing families and entertainers alike.
- The formal lounge room boasts a fully-functioning fireplace – a rarity on its own, with sprawling wide windows ensuring natural light throughout.
- Four generous bedrooms, three with built-in-robes, while the master bedroom boasts its own walk-in-robe and its own private ensuite. The three other bedrooms are spacious in design with ease in conversion for a work-from-home office or study
- Levelled lawn and low maintenance backyard.
- Lush gardens and manicured landscapes.
- Secure fences ideal for children and pets.
- Spacious double car garage with additional storage space.
- Elderberry Place Park | 4m (1 min walk)
- Thomas Thompson | 400m (5 min walk)
- City Express Bus (620X) | 800m (10 min walk)
- Cherrybrook Village | 2.5km (4 min drive)
- Cherrybrook Metro | 3.5km (5 min drive)
- Sydney CBD | 28.1km (29 min drive)
- Cherrybrook Public School | 1.1km (13 min walk)
- Pennant Hills High School | 2.3km (4 min drive)
- Tangara School for Girls | 3.9km (6 min drive)
- Oakhill Public School | 4.2km (8 min drive)
Municipality: Hornsby Council