Atop the winners podium proudly on the high side of the street sits this quintessential 4 bedroom plus study home conveniently located just minutes from all the bells and whistles Westleigh has to offer.
Proudly presenting 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen and living space on the ground floor whilst allowing that flexibility to utilise the upstairs 5th bedroom and 2nd lounge as you wish.
- Huge light-filled master with ensuite and built-in robe
- 4 bedrooms with built-in robes and 5th bedroom/study
- 2 bathrooms, main bathroom with shower and bath
- Open plan expansive L shaped downstairs living and dining areas with bar and slow combustion fireplace
- Second living space or teenager's retreat upstairs
- Modern kitchen with stone benchtops and gas cooktop overlooking the secure backyard
- Polished timber flooring downstairs and brand new carpet upstairs
- Air conditioning in master bedroom, upstairs retreat and upstairs bedroom
- An abundance of roof storage or potential to convert to an upstairs ensuite
- Low maintenance backyard with a large and covered entertaining space leading out to a grass yard
- Large galley style laundry with additional toilet
- Double garage with automatic door
- Gas heater point in family room
- Freshly painted throughout
- LED lighting
Location, location, location:
- 600m (approx) to Westleigh Village
- 800m (approx) to Thornleigh West Public School
- Close to an array of private, public and Catholic schools including Pennant Hills High School, Loreto Normanhurst, St Leo's College, Barker College, Normanhurst Boys High School and more
- Short stroll to Ruddock Park, fenced dog park, playground, BBQ area, bush trails and ovals
- Easy access to Castle Towers, Hornsby Westfield and Macquarie Shopping Centres
- M2 Motorway close by for access to the city
AUCTION: On site, Saturday 27th November @ 9.30am, registration & final viewing from 9:00am
For further information please contact Dion Verzeletti on 0413 753 695.
COVID-19 MESSAGE - OPEN HOMES, INSPECTIONS AND AUCTIONS
We are taking as many precautions as possible to ensure that all our clients - be it tenants, homeowners or prospective buyers are safe at all times.
- A condition of entry to inspections is for all attendees to be electronically signed in
- 1 person per 4 square metres of space for part of the premises that are indoor areas (note that the 10-person visitor cap for residences DOES NOT apply)
- 1 person per 2 square metres of space for part of the premises that are outdoor areas (note that the 30 person cap for outdoor public gatherings DOES NOT apply)
- A person who is over 12 years of age must wear a fitted face covering whilst indoors unless an exception applies
- Agents must take reasonable steps to ensure all staff, customers and contractors are fully vaccinated when registering entry to premises using Service NSW app
- Hand sanitiser is required to be used before and after the inspection (this will be provided)
- 1.5m personal distancing measures MUST be obeyed
- Touching of surfaces is NOT permitted in the property
- Children MUST hold their parents hand throughout the inspection
- If you have travelled overseas recently, have been in close contact with someone that has been or is unwell, we ask that you please wait until others have viewed the property
- People's health and safety is our priority and we are working with customers and changing to meet the new normal and minimum community standards of conduct as per the NSW Health advice.
Under the Public Health Order - as at 12 October 2021.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.