Phone enquiries - please quote property ID 28350.
This beautifully renovated property is situated in the popular suburb of Norville surrounded by quality owner occupied properties. The property is within close range of shops, primary and high schools, daycares, the CBD and much more.
The property features;
- 3 bedrooms, 2 with air conditioning and the main featuring a full length built-in.
- Recently professionally painted both interior and exterior.
- New customised blinds throughout with a custom shutter in main bedroom.
- Security screened throughout.
- Fully tiled and air conditioned teenagers retreat/art room out the back with an attached patio.
- Separate dining opening up to a covered deck.
- Split system air conditioned lounge room.
- Fully renovated kitchen with dishwasher, brand new oven and spacious corner pantry.
- Renovated bathroom with up cycled vanity.
- Separate toilet.
- Large patio to the side of the house, creating a sheltered drive through.
- Secured car accommodation with lockable back gates.
- Paved covered outdoor entertaining area.
- Beautiful established gardens and low maintenance yard.
- Fully fenced and private back yard, that can be separated from the front.
- Fully fenced and private front yard with a unique sliding front gate.
- Great rental appraisal $380 - $410 per week!
- Council Rates approx. $1585 per half year.
The property is ready to go NOW, all the hard work is done.
*Disclaimer - Please note we have used our best endeavors to ensure the information contained in this document is true and accurate when preparing it, however accept no responsibility in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained within this document. It is suggested that prospective purchases make their own enquires to verify information contained in the document.
DISCLAIMER While proudly assisting home owners to sell since 1999, No Agent Property takes every care to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, but the correctness cannot be guaranteed.