Space, Style and a Superb Setting
A prestige base for the vibrant lifestyle of inner city Cooks Hill, this stylish 'Eclipse' apartment is a warm blend of aesthetics, easy functionality and seamless alfresco enjoyment.
Offering secure entry, lift access and two undercover car spaces, the light-filled open plan living domain includes a study nook and sleek stone-topped kitchen entirely fitted with quality Smeg appliances. Sliding doors encourage an effortless indoor/outdoor living experience boasting a large entertainer's terrace with an outlook over the landscaped communal gardens.
Two robed bedrooms are supported by two fully-tiled bathrooms. Surrounded by a myriad of lifestyle benefits, it's within strolling distance to trendy eateries, leafy parks and fashion boutiques with the city and beaches easily accessible.
- Air-conditioned open plan living space with a crisp neutral colour palette, quality carpet underfoot and study nook
- Caesar stone island kitchen appointed with Smeg gas cook top, integrated dishwasher, oven and microwave
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite and access to terrace
- Second bedroom with built-in robe and external window shutters
- Two secure parking spaces with two full size storage cages
- Secure complex with lift access
- Easy stroll to Darby Street, The Junction and Market Town and located directly opposite National Park