Absolutely unparalleled, the beauty within Gleneagles Estate must be seen to be truly appreciated. Backing the 16th fairway of the gorgeous Murrumbidgee Golf Course, it is truly our pleasure to be marketing this spectacular four-bedroom, three-bathroom, plus study executive family residence.
Buyers will be drawn to the tranquility, stunning natural surrounds and relaxed lifestyle on offer in this idyllic and secluded golf course estate.
The downstairs informal living area is the perfect space for the family to congregate and entertain. Complete with high ceilings and feature exposed beams, it is a wonderful place to relax and unwind. Beautiful French cedar doors lead you from the family room to the landscaped gardens, ensuring seamless flow from the indoors to the outdoors. The adjoining kitchen has been updated for your benefit. It is complete with quality appliances and inclusions such as stone benchtops, feature glass splash back, induction cooktop, Electrolux appliances and lovely bay window.
With segregated, spacious living at the forefront of its design, this home will be highly sought after by families looking to upsize into a breathtaking location. The flexible floor plan offers over 305m2 of internal space and will afford itself to a variety of living arrangements. The downstairs guest room has an adjoining study/multipurpose room with separate entry, that could serve as a fifth bedroom, creating wonderful versatility within.
The benefits of living in this Estate are endless and this gorgeous family home lends itself to those looking for a more relaxed lifestyle. Take a stroll through the nearby hills that offer endless walking trails or venture down to Kambah Pool and the Murrumbidgee Corridor to lose yourself in the beauty of nature, the choice is yours.
There is only a finite number of homes in the region with absolute golf course frontage, consequently this property will not last long on the market. If you have been looking for a magnificent family residence in one of the most breathtaking locations in Canberra, be sure to inspect 25 Apperly Close, Gleneagles.
• Beautifully presented four-bedroom, three-bathroom, plus study home with multiple living spaces
• Backing the 16th fairway of the beautiful Murrumbidgee Golf Course
• Formal and informal areas including a spacious family room with high ceilings, exposed beams, feature fireplace and French cedar doors leading to the garden
• Feature display cabinetry to the formal living/dining area
• Additional utility room for sewing, reading or could even serve as a fifth bedroom with shower room and w/c adjacent
• Updated kitchen with stone benchtops, feature glass splashback, induction cooktop, Electrolux appliances and a lovely bay window
• Spacious main bedroom featuring timber doors to a Juliet balcony, walk through robes and ensuite bathroom
• Secondary upstairs bedrooms have built in robes and lovely window box seating
• Convenient downstairs guest bedroom with adjacent bathroom
• Light filled main bathroom with dual vanity, corner spa and separate shower
• Generous internal storage includes under stair storage – perfect wine cellar!
• Ducted heating and cooling have recently been replaced
• 3kw of solar panels for excellent energy efficiency
• Rinnai instant gas hot water
• NBN fibre to the premises connected for excellent internet speeds
• Triple brick garage with auto doors, workshop area adjacent and extensive off street parking options available
• Fabulous rear garden with low maintenance grassed areas and established plants that give privacy
• Perfectly positioned in this beautiful Estate with lovely walking trails at your doorstep and in close proximity to all arterial roads to the City