It is such a pleasure to present this truly exceptional five-bedroom family home to the market. Positioned at the end of an elevated cul-de-sac at the base of Mt Taylor, it has been carefully positioned on the block to maximise the breathtaking mountain views without compromising on privacy.
This split level, five-bedroom ensuite residence will effortlessly accommodate the whole family and provides segregated living for all. With over 260m2 of internal living space and some of the most exceptional views the Tuggeranong Valley has to offer, this home must be seen to be fully appreciated.
Truly breathtaking, the sunken lounge is a beautiful space to relax and take in the incredible outlook across the Brindabella Ranges. High ceilings enhance the wonderful feeling of space while gorgeous colonial style windows ensure endless natural light and add character to the room.
The stunning in-ground swimming pool is enclosed with frameless glass balustrades and will provide the children with endless fun in the warm months. Sited on an exceptionally large block of over 1600m2, the gardens have been tiered to fully utilise the space and offer a great area for children and pets to play.
The thoughtful use of space, expansive floor plan and a warm, homey feel make this residence the perfect forever home for you and your family. If you have been searching for a property with unlimited potential that is truly one-of-a-kind, be sure to inspect 25 Fitzalan Place, Kambah.
• Extensively renovated and expansive split level five-bedroom ensuite home
• Located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac at the base of Mt Taylor
• Multiple formal and informal living spaces with feature fireplace to the family room and a stunning outlook to the Brindabellas from the sunken lounge and dining rooms
• Wonderfully flexible floor plan with the addition of a separate rear studio, complete with new carpet - perfect as a home office, teenagers retreat or craft room
• Spacious kitchen with walk in pantry, gas cooktop, as new Miele dishwasher and an abundance of bench and cupboard space
• King size main bedroom with his and her built in robes and an oversized ensuite with open shower and heated flooring
• Secondary bedrooms are all generous in size with built in robes and ceiling fans
• Bedroom five could also serve as a third living space with direct pool access
• Oversized main bathroom with a large stand-alone bath, heated towel rail, oversized shower alcove and underfloor heating
• Extensive storage with over ten built in cupboards in addition to bedroom robes
• Ducted gas heating, slow combustion fireplace and a split system ensures comfort all year round
• LED lighting throughout
• Inground pool with modern fence surrounds - for hours of fun for the coming summer months
• Expansive covered outdoor entertaining area overlooking the inground pool
• Tiered rear garden with endless places to sit and enjoy the view
• Double garage with workshop space to the rear, auto door and additional off-street parking options
• Double gates to the rear of the property for ease of vehicle or trailer access
• Situated at the base of Mt Taylor with endless walking trails and ease of access to Drakeford Drive for an easy trip to Canberra City