Please note the open home for Saturday 26th February has been cancelled. For further information please contact Jake Bunday on 0411 367 920
Set in a beautiful, secure building, this luxury 70sqm, ground-floor apartment with a huge 70sqm courtyard is a rare find. Boasting established trees and privacy, two bedrooms PLUS a multipurpose space (currently utilised as a third bedroom), and two underground car parking spaces – this apartment will not last long.
The apartment backs onto a quiet suburban street and is a short walk to Franklin Woolworths, a chemist, dentists, doctors, restaurants, schools, and childcare, as well as walking distance to pleasant parks and lakes. It's only a minute's walk to the nearest light rail station - perfect for those working in the City or Gungahlin, as well as investors looking to rent to workers/students.
There has only been one female owner since it was constructed in 2013 and she has invested in new laminate floors, fresh paint, and luxury light fittings throughout. The owner initially lived in the property but has kept it as an investment and - for interested buyer -investors - can provide statements showing strong rental return. It would also make a wonderful home for young professionals, small families or downsizers.
The owner has her eye on another property and so is looking for a quick sale. As a bonus, buyers have the option to include the fridge freezer, washing machine, microwave and SMEG appliances (kettle and toaster) in the sale.
* Glass doors open to a large, private courtyard for entertaining.
* Well-appointed bathroom with modern fittings.
* Finished kitchen has quality stainless steel appliances and a custom-fitted tap.
* Two generous bedrooms equipped with built-in robes; both overlook sunny courtyard.
* A bright multipurpose space off the living area with a large window; could be utilised as a separate dining room (currently utilised as a study).
* Internal, hidden laundry in hallway and ample storage throughout the apartment.
* Two secure, underground car spaces with storage shed.
* Secure hallway and intercom
* Small pets such as a cat or small dog permitted with Strata approval.
* Custom made wooden cover for air-conditioning unit in courtyard.
* Freshly painted through-out.
* Close proximity to a range of facilities including Woolworths, Medical, Childcare and Parks in Franklin and Harrison.
* Just a minute's walk to the nearest Light Rail station – easy commute to Gungahlin or City
Other quick stats you may want to know...
* Internal living size: 70 sqm
* External: 70 sqm
* Rates: $379.00 pq approx
* Bodycorp: $940.08 pq approx
* Landtax (if rented): $348.00 pq approx.
* Year built: 2013
* Rental appraisal: $520 - $580 per week