Perched upon Level 27 of the highly regarded 'Art on the Park' residential complex, opposite picturesque Flagstaff Gardens, this superb studio apartment sets the benchmark for modern city living. Defined by a sunny north-west outlook, it boasts functional design flowing onto an undercover balcony. An abode of style and quality, this apartment would make an excellent addition to your property portfolio. Located steps from trams, city loop trains and Queen Victoria Market. Enjoy a lifestyle of convenience placed walking distance to Melbourne Central shops, Hardware Lane cafes, RMIT University and Melbourne University.
• Sun flooded, floor-to-ceiling windows
• Stainless steel oven, gas cooking and sleek dishwasher drawer
• Free-flowing living space with fold away double Murphy bed
• Ample storage, BIR and split system A/C
• Tiled bathroom incorporating a walk-in shower
• High ceilings, neutral tones, video intercom plus lift access
• Residents' gymnasium