Comfort and convenience are equally matched in this brick and tile three-bedroom home. Add into the mix, the modern, low maintenance aspect and whether you're starting out, downsizing, or simply smartly investing, this residence is an ideal acquisition. The location offers easy access to Elder Street's friendly shopping and café strip as well as Jesmond Public school and beautiful Jesmond Park.
One of the great aspects of this home is the functionality of its design. On street level you have two off-street parking spaces including a single carport and large concrete pad. Inside, the three robed bedrooms surround the bathroom and separate toilet, while the open plan living area and island kitchen are extended at the rear by a covered deck. Facing north and backdropped by greenery, this spot is going to be a favourite for outdoor dining and relaxation.
John Hunter Hospital, the Mater and the University of Newcastle can all be reached in just five minutes from this handy location. It's a 15-minute commute into town with buses at the door making it a breeze. Head in the other direction and you can be on the freeway or Hunter Expressway in just over 10 minutes.
- Single level brick and tile home on north to rear 417sqm block
- All three bedrooms are fitted with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout keeps things comfortable
- Bathroom with bath, shower and separate w/c, renovated laundry
- Modern island kitchen with electric cooking appliances and dishwasher
- Open plan lounge and dining with study nook, laminate floors, and feature wall
- Two sets of glass sliding doors open to covered timber entertaining deck
- Under house storage and low maintenance backyard
- 800m to Jesmond Public school, 1700m to Callaghan College
- 1km to Elder Streets cafes and shops, 5-minute stroll to Jesmond Park
* This information has been prepared to assist solely in the marketing of this property. While all care has been taken to ensure the information provided herein is correct, we do not take responsibility for any inaccuracies. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information.