Fabulous opportunity to purchase a unique commercial/residential property occupying a central corner position within the historic retail precinct of Richmond. This grand Victorian Italianate building (circa 1880) has a highly flexible floorplan over two levels which allows for a myriad of occupancy and business opportunities.
The beautiful private walled garden currently operates as a popular licensed alfresco café whilst inside, the banking chamber and vault is home to a collection of small retail shops. Also located on the property is the 2 storey Coach House currently tenanted as a separate office. The light, airy upstairs apartment has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and a stunning balcony overlooking the magnificent mature trees and garden.
The property lends itself to an owner-occupier interested in hospitality/retail/professional rooms, an investor seeking outstanding apartment living while at the same time capitalizing on income generated on-site or a comfortable rental return from the entire asset.
Richmond main street and in particular the section directly in front of the bank is about to be completely upgraded with landscaping, tree scaping and paving. There will also be the construction of a pedestrian crossing outside the courthouse adjacent to the bank. This is part of the Hawkesbury City Council's Town Centres Liveability Project which is expected to begin construction before the end of the year and be completed by 2022. The plans are all available on Council's website.
• Grand Italianate Bank Building and Coach House on a prime corner block
• Magnificent walled and landscaped garden
• A highly flexible floor plan which can be configured for a myriad of uses
• Beautiful original architectural features including 5 fireplaces and a cedar staircase
• 2 full kitchens
• 3 full bathrooms
• Café fit-out
• Additional 3 restrooms
• Lockable bank vault and night safe
• Security alarm and camera system
• Potential for further development and expansion of existing business operations
• Suitable for owner-occupier, astute investor, or as an outstanding private home in the middle of Richmond village
PLEASE CONTACT SHANE OR SCOTT TO BOOK A PRIVATE INSPECTION